Very professional company, excellent after sale service.
General Manager, A. Kalogeitonas
Plaza Beach, Naxos
Ranking in all major search engines has gone up greatly in the last year.
Hotel Owner, K. Papanikolaou
Delfino Blu, Corfu
Greeka is always on top of our needs and responds quickly.
Hotel Owner, A. Anagnostopoulou
Excellent quality of design and value for money.
General Manager, G. Apostolopoulos
Easy team to work with and prompt with maintenance and changing material.
General Manager, A. Mponis
Greeka was just wonderful to work with and the deadlines were respected.
Hotel Owner, D. Leontis
Very quick and creative, site looks beautiful and was ready in few days.
General Manager, T. Aristeidou
Insert the username and password we have sent you by email and login to your administration pages.
Why a logo?
Therefore, why should a company have a logo?
- It helps you make a general name unique: If the name of a company is descriptional and/or geographical, a logo can make your company unique. After all, this uniqueness should be the goal of all companies: to distinguish from others.
- It gives to your product or service a “personality”: How can a product or service have a “personality”? Imagine actually all famous companies and what would happen if they lost their logo. Imagine, for example, McDonalds loosing their “golden arches” or Nike its famous curve in the logo. Would these logos have been stamped so strongly in the mind of the clients? Would these companies have the same “personality” based only on their name?
- A logo establishes the personality of a company: A goal for the establishment of the company identity is to imprint it in the mind of the people and make them more frequent clients. No doubt images stay in the mind easier than just the words. Uniting the company name with the logo, it is more possible that the client remembers you and uses your services again.
What will happen if you don’t have a logo?
- Your company looks unstable: If your company has a certain logo at first, then after few months you change your logo and after a year you change your logo again, your clients will get confused. They will wonder if this is the same company or if probably the owner has changed. Something like that may also give the impression of a company that can’t come to a decision. Therefore, a logo is the image of your company that will accompany it for all its operation period and should not change easily, unless the company broadens or changes its scope, so changing the logo is necessary. In no other case should the logo be redesigned just for aesthetic reasons.
- Your company will look unprofessional: If you are using material that are not designed by professionals, your company might look non-professional or that it can’t come up to the demands of the clients.
- Your company won’t impress the clients: If you don’t have a professional image, then it might look like you don’t care much for your company. The clients might think that you don’t care about the image of your company, therefore you might don’t care about the quality of your work.
- Your company might look offhand: Unprofessional and uncoordinated marketing strategy might show that your company is in confusion. If, for example, there is another logo in your business card and another logo in your website, then this might lead to an identity crisis for a small company. Many and different logos will lead possible clients to think that it is about different companies. Therefore, it is best to coordinate things from scratch.